Reporting directly to the Head of Rural Marketing, the Project Officer-RM is expected to provide administrative support to manage the information collected from the project through its ground partners. The Project Officer-RM must be self starter and should enjoy working in an environment that is mission-driven, result-driven and community oriented.
This position is based out of East UP-Gorakhpur/Kushinagar/Varanasi and transferable as per project demand
For the full description, please click here.
- Coordination/Follow up with assigned NGO/CBO partners for reports & sales follow up
- Coordination with Finance Team for timely salary disbursement for Ground Coordinators
- Visiting project areas as and when required to provide hand holding support to GC/Sahelies
- Coordination with other departments like Logistics, Finance, and Community Outreach and Technical etc
- Achieving Sales Targets of the region
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Collect relevant data for Women Prosper Sales
- Collect Field Coordinator Reports
- Providing market intelligence
- Helping Rural Marketing Head for Data Interpretation, Reports Analysis etc
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Head of Marketing and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach.
For the full list of responsibilities, please click here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 10th September 2022