Barefoot College International is expanding its community support and outreach division. We are seeking a committed professional who is passionate about working with communities at the grassroots level and experienced in CBOs and NGO partnership management. The Community Outreach Coordinator will monitor and mentor partners with our network of non-profit organizations, the role will be focused on building and sustaining relationships that result in increased utilization of our services by rural beneficiaries (especially women) as change agents. The Project Officer Community Outreach will support project implementers at the partners’ end to disseminate information and monitor projects within various “Barefoot Solutions” programs in targeted communities.
The position will be based on his/her home location. Extensive regional and national-level travel will be required.
For the full description, please click here.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaison between project teams and partners to streamline communication to facilitate effective implementation and evaluation of project activities.
- Execute quarterly work plans to accomplish deliverables as established by t the team. The CO (project) team members will support mutually to execute the project.
- Will be responsible for directly coordinating with a few ground partners in some states on a regional basis. Will also render support in coordination for other projects for the same ground partners.
- Ability to work and deal with people from diverse backgrounds and communities.
- Must be open to travel at the national, regional and local levels at a short notice( at least 10-12 days per month).
- Ability to understand community dynamics, available resources, future opportunities and foresee challenges.
For the full list of responsibilities, please click here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting their suitability for the position to email@example.com. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 10th September 2022