In the community Wellness vertical, the work is primarily around bringing access to health information and services to communities through a hybrid model of “in person” and “online” model to achieve both impact and scale. Our efforts have been directed towards enabling community health champions and mobilizing communities for better health outcomes.
As a Project lead , you would be required to manage the end-to-end implementation and expansion of the Wellness programs, design and adapt relevant curriculum and content materials, pilot unique initiatives such as community health entrepreneurs, rural health content creation and advocacy initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Head of Wellness and Education of Barefoot College Initiatives, the Program Lead, Wellness , is expected to provide the Head of the Unit with support through follow up, tracking, monitoring of project activities. Organising and documentation of reports, proposals, policies and project related visual media. The individual must be creative and should enjoy working in an environment that is mission-driven, result-driven and community oriented.
If this sounds for you download the complete Job Description here and apply before 25th of January.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong research ability, written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The individual will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Some responsibilities are
- Lead the planning and coordination of design and implementation of assigned project(s) in consultation with respective operations team
- Onboard relevant team members based aligning with HR process
- Conduct as well as arrange necessary research, field visit, survey, assessment as needed to ensure project delivery
- Prepare all data, documentation, records, proposals, reports, presentations, summaries and others, in a detailed and timely manner and follow up to gain necessary approvals
- Setup protocols, and dashboards to track and report progress of the project
- Schedule and organize necessary project meetings/events and maintain agenda and minutes
- Ensure quality of deliverables are met
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions and handle the project related financial administration, including adherence to all organizational policies and practices and
- Keep the reporting manager, all members of the team and relevant stakeholders up-to-date with relevant project information and regular communication to groups to create a organization-wide understanding of the program
For more information on the Wellness Program Lead role download the full job description here, and apply before the 25th of January 2022.