In education the organisation has evolved the Solar Digital Community programmen – non-formal schools to give futuristic primary level education to the children of age between 6 to 14 years (majorly girls). These schools are primarily situated in locations which are off-grid or with intermittent electricity supply and use digital tools and technologies to deliver education effectively. The vision is to encourage critical thinking, voice and social action led by children. Given the pandemic, the model has had to be significantly evolved to become pandemic resilient, including parents and addressing key health issues of the community.
For the full description, please click here.
The ideal individual will have strong research ability, written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. The incumbent will be expected to maintain positive interpersonal relationships with employees and will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop all aspects of the Solar Digital Community School model end-to-end by ensuring design and delivery of content and training, and related field activities.
- Work towards improving the learning outcomes of the children by improving the online and offline digital school curriculum
- Coordinate with the Curriculum team, Training team to overlook the (re)designing of the BCI Education curriculum and Teacher/Parent training plan based on the inputs from the ground team
- Support strategizing for wellness initiatives training and implementation
- Drafting the annual budget for the DCS and PIE projects with quarterly breakdown.
- Create M&E framework with collaboration with the BCI’S M&E team
- Provide inputs for grant writing and fundraising
- Identify risks and conflicts in achieving deliverables in alignment with organizational vision, and plan accordingly to mitigate such risks and resolve conflicts.
To learn more about the skills, education and experience required, compensation and location please download the full Job Description here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the position to email@example.com. Please do mention the job code in the subject line of your application. Any application received without the appropriate job code will not be considered. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 31 – Aug – 2021