The Program Manager, Latin America will be responsible for coordinating and supporting all ongoing projects in the Latin America & The Caribbean region. Click here to download the full Job Description.
The Program Manager will also carry out research on US based funding opportunities and will be expected to maintain positive interpersonal relationships with staff and partners. The important attributes expected from this position are that the post holder should have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
They are expected to have excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. The Program Manager must be fluent in speaking and writing English, as well as advanced Spanish speaking skills. This position will have autonomy in carrying out tasks once the outline has been discussed and agreed with the line manager or Department Head.
Some responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the Director of Latin America Operations in designing and implementing new projects and do a proper follow up with projects already exist;
- Coordinate between all project stakeholders including Barefoot College International teams, organizational partners, governments, donors, media and beneficiaries;
- Map new opportunities for the Latin America region;
- Prepare high quality proposals, concept notes, and reports;
- Conduct field visits for scoping, meetings, and project implementation when required;
- Support recruitment and management of volunteers and regional staff;
- Assist with monitoring & evaluation data collection;
If you think this might be the right fit for you, download the full job description here and apply before the 25th of January, 2022.