The Master Trainer will be responsible for delivering the provided curriculum in collaboration with other team members and external stakeholders. The Individual will be responsible for monitoring progress, documenting workflow and best practices. The Individual will also be responsible for creating workshop/ training reports, coordinating with ground stake holders, and supportive supervision of community champions.. S/he will be responsible to work in close coordination with internal concerned sections and ground stakeholders to conduct training for women in assigned tea estates of Assam state.
For the full description, please click here.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translation of documents/ Curriculum/ training material in local languages if required
- Capacity building of community champions of assigned geographies.
- Plan training / activities in collaboration with the team members
- Train community champions to deliver training of community women on the given subject as per project scope
- Create workshop/ training schedulers and regular updating
- Represent Barefoot College International in internal and external meetings.
For the full list of responsibilities, please click here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 24th October 2022