The Training Facilitator will be responsible for delivering the Enriche curriculum in collaboration with other team members and external stakeholders. The Individual will be responsible for monitoring progress, documenting workflow and best practices. The Individual will also be responsible for creating workshop/ training reports. S/he will be responsible to work in close coordination with internal concerned sections and ground partners to conduct Enriche training at field locations.
For the full description, please click here.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Enriche Curriculum Implementation:
- Translation of documents in local languages with support of local
- Plan and coordinate activities in collaboration with the team members; Conduct pre-post training assessment;
- Facilitate / deliver workshops in English, Hindi and in ‘no common language’ scenarios;
- Participate in designing training aids and material.
- Create workshop schedulers and regular updating
- Create training plans with coordination of other concerned sections.
- Represent Enriche in internal and external meetings.
- Manage logistic needs for field implementation;
- Ensure required training infrastructure/ resources in place at field locations to conduct workshops;
- Work out a logistics of online support for the master trainer if needed, during training delivery;
- Support in stock management and maintaining fixed asset & inventory records.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.