The Workshop Facilitator will be responsible for the translation of Enriche curriculum in local language and delivering it with the support of Enriche master trainers. Download the full Job Description Here.
She will work part-time at the location allocated to her in close coordination with centre-in charge and will be responsible for monitoring progress, documenting workflow and best practices. She will also be responsible for creating workshop/ training reports. Her engagement will be partial only limited to the period of training.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, workshop delivery skills and techniques.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Enriche Curriculum Translation and Implementation
- Attending Enriche Curriculum training and rehearse curriculum delivery in Hindi or English to build capacity as a facilitator
- Translation of Enriche Curriculum/ activities in the local language.
- Plan and coordinate activities in collaboration with the other Barefoot team members.
- Facilitate/deliver workshops in the local language with digital teaching aids and material with audio-visual content in Hindi or English
Enriche Training Logistic Arrangements
- Coordinate logistics such as getting dispatched trainee’s resource kits & training tools from Tilonia to the training location and sending back training tools and surplus material after training.
- Ensure required training infrastructure/ resources in place to conduct workshops.
- Work out a viable channel of online support of Enriche trainer if needed, during training delivery.
Documentation and Reporting
- Keep updated records and collate data for preparing accurate reports.
- Detailed documentation and report writing related to the workshops.
- Monitor progress and assess learning outcomes.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-starter, ability to work alone as well as in a team;
- Experience of and skill in participatory, peer-to-peer facilitation methods beneficial;
- Possess a good understanding of workshop management techniques and methods.
- Demonstrate openness when engaging with stakeholders and team members
- Understanding of group dynamics, engaging and energizing attitude with workshop participants;
- Understanding/experience of the realities, needs and well-being concerns of rural women;
- Creativity to work in challenging situations;
- Passion for learning, unlearning and engaging in various areas related to women empowerment;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in facilitating workshops/learning sessions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Graduate in any discipline
- Applications are welcomed only from women candidates
Barefoot College recognizes that the right candidate will have a significant impact on the success of the organization and is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package for the non-profit sector, commensurate with experience.
The position will be based in Tilonia and will require some travel. Candidates in and around Rajasthan are preferred.