The Workshop Facilitator will be responsible for the translation of the Enriche curriculum into the local language and delivering it with the support of Enriche master trainers.
For the full description, please click here.
She will work part-time at the location allocated to her in close coordination with the centre in charge and will be responsible for monitoring progress, documenting workflow and best practices. She will also be responsible for creating workshops/ training reports. Her engagement will be partial- only limited to the period of training.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, workshop delivery skills and techniques.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Enriche Curriculum Translation and Implementation
● Attending Enriche Curriculum training and rehearse curriculum delivery in Hindi or
English to build capacity as a facilitator
● Translation of Enriche Curriculum/ activities in the local language
● Plan and coordinate activities in collaboration with the other Barefoot team
● Facilitate/deliver workshops in the local language with digital teaching aids and
material with audio-visual content in Hindi or English
Enriche Training Logistic Arrangements
● Coordinate logistics such as getting dispatched trainee’s resource kits & training
tools from Tilonia to the training location and sending back training tools and surplus
material after training
● Ensure required training infrastructure/ resources in place to conduct workshops
● Work out a viable channel of online support of Enriche trainer if needed, during
Documentation and Reporting
● Keep updated records and collate data for preparing accurate reports
● Detailed documentation and report writing related to the workshops
● Monitor progress and assess learning outcomes
● Excellent communication and listening skills
● Self-starter, ability to work alone as well as in a team
● Experience of and skill in participatory, peer-to-peer facilitation methods beneficial
● Possess a good understanding of workshop management techniques and methods
● Demonstrate openness when engaging with stakeholders and team members
● Understanding of group dynamics, engaging and energizing attitude with workshop
● Understanding/experience of the realities, needs and well-being concerns of rural
● Creativity to work in challenging situations
● Passion for learning, unlearning and engaging in various areas related to women
● Excellent time-management and organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in facilitating workshops/learning
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
● Graduate in any discipline
● Applications are welcomed only from women candidates
Barefoot College recognizes that the right candidate will have a significant impact on the success of the organization and is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package for the non-profit sector, commensurate with experience.
The position will be based in Tilonia and will require some travel. Candidates in and around
Rajasthan are preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting their suitability for
the position to email@example.com. Please do mention the job code in the subject line
of your application. Any application received without the appropriate job code will not be
considered. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all
applicants and our response is limited to those who are shortlisted.