Seeking an enthusiastic volunteer to coordinate recruitment, employee engagement and organisational development initiatives at Barefoot College. To download the full Profile click here.
We are looking for a volunteer who is passionate and enthusiastic about learning from and
supporting the Human Resources Team at Barefoot College International, in various projects like
recruitment, onboarding, managing employee records, coordinating communications etc.
The ideal individual will have strong research ability, written and verbal communication,
administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among
multiple priorities and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- ● Coordinate the recruitment and onboarding process;
● Carry out reference/background and academic checks for candidates under consideration for
● Collect data from various stakeholders, set up and maintain a database and personnel records of
all employees and database related to other projects
● Draft correspondence and reports;
● Prepare agendas, take minutes of meeting and follow-up on action points;
● Carry out desk research for projects and policies
● Coordinate various internal communications
- • Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
We cannot offer any remuneration but can promise a time of learning and an immersive and educative experience for any aspiring HR personnel or even those who just want to serve the organization.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the position to email@example.com | Please do mention HR Volunteer Position in the subject line of your application. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.