Seeking a committed and zealous Human Resources Manager to coordinate recruitment, employee engagement and organisational development initiatives at Barefoot College International. Reporting directly to the Head of HR at Barefoot College, the HR Manager is expected to provide administrative and knowledge support to the HR Department. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Recruitment process, on boarding process, manage employee records, and coordinate payroll services and employee engagement initiatives. The HR Manager must be creative and should enjoy working in an environment that is mission- driven, result-driven and community oriented.
For the full description, please click here.
The ideal individual will have strong research ability, written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. The incumbent will be expected to maintain positive interpersonal relationships with employees and will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Head of HR in designing and implementing HR related policies and processes;
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research for policy related matters
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process, conduct initial interviews and do the primary screening of candidates
- Co-ordinate the on boarding process; set up sessions with difference sections for the new joinee
- Carry out reference/background and academic checks for candidates under consideration for employment;
- Maintain the employee database and personnel records on the Zoho HRMS, from joining to exit of an employee
- Organize induction for new employees and provide advice and counselling to all staff before they take up their functions on their rights, entitlements and responsibilities;
- Coordinate the Performance Assessment exercise across the organisation; Organize effective and immersive employee engagement activities;
- Maintain the training calendar and coordinate all trainings across the organisation
- Manage the payroll on Zoho Payroll software in sync with the Zoho People software for leave and attendance data and process the monthly payroll in collaboration with the Accounts Team of the organization
To learn more about the skills, education and experience required, compensation and location please download the full Job Description here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the position to email@example.com. Please do mention the job code in the subject line of your application. Any application received without the appropriate job code will not be considered. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 7 July 2021