Our Livelihood Programs aim to provide rural, non-formally educated women from last mile communities with training, equipment and strong follow-up support on sustainable income generating activities. It encompasses activities such as beekeeping, coffee farming and food supplement making, in India.
For the full description, please click here.
The ideal individual will have strong research ability, written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. The incumbent will be expected to maintain positive interpersonal relationships with employees and will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define the strategy to reach the objectives of the program nationally in collaboration with Global Heads and local teams.
- Overview, monitor and support the implementation of the livelihood programs in India
- Manage the team, including India Program Leads and field officers
- Administer all human resource, accounting, budgeting, reporting program requirements
- Develop and overview the implementation,operational and program logistics in collaboration with the team
- Build team capacity
- Develop strategic partnerships with local NGOs and CBOs
- Coordinate field implementation of activities with other NGOs/CBOs
- Communicate to potential partners on the program approach, methodology and strategy
- Create and manage documentation for corresponding stakeholders
- Collaborate with the M&E team on developing the framework and tools
- Participate in the design of digital teaching aids and material with audio–visual content.
- Research and learn to continually improve and expand the program’s role in supporting women as change agents
- Liaison with all stakeholders including donors, government, partners, and other sections within Barefoot College as per required
- Participate in fundraising and grant writing efforts, with a focus on local foundations and CSR opportunities
- Activity documentation and impact Reporting.
- Expand existing programs, develop new opportunities and contribute to the overall organization vision and missions.
To learn more about the skills, education and experience required, compensation and location please download the full Job Description here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the position to email@example.com. Please do mention the job code in the subject line of your application. Any application received without the appropriate job code will not be considered. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 17 – Sept – 2021