Job Title : Graphic & Brand Designer
Accountability: The holder of this position is accountable to the Senior team & CEO
About this Opportunity:
We are looking for a Designer to create brand identities and bring packaging designs to life. You will work under the supervision of the Enterprise Section heads to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to represent a grassroots organisation on a Global level, using impactful and cohesive designs to communicate the work.
It is a priority for the chosen candidate to be available to work from Tilonia, Rajasthan during the first 3 months of the new position.
Travel costs will be covered.
*This is a full-time paid position.*
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Assist the
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects to ensure brand consistency
• Evaluates consumer and market trends for packaging materials
• Collaborates with marketing and creative teams, especially graphic designers and copywriters to create eye-catching designs
• Excellent typography, colour, and visual communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe Suite/Photoshop/Adobe Coral
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Presents designs to Enterprise team, CEO and stakeholders such as Donors using sketches and design software; ensures successful ethnic & traditional taste in the representation of rural consumer brands for Global Market
• Redesigns prototypes based on feedback from clients, engineers and consumer safety groups
• Understand project requirements and concepts
• Continuously learn and stay current with
• Leads the design process for packaging materials for products, including brainstorming, sketching and creating prototypes
Personal Attributes :
• Must be able to take initiative, be productive and efficient
• Show optimism and drive and be able to move forward in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to contribute and work well within a team
• Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work independently as well as follow creative direction
• Passionate and excited about design and technology, on trend with taste
• Capable of working within a fast-paced work environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Design degree or equivalent
• Portfolio demonstrating breadth of design and art direction capabilities, particularly in branding & packaging design
• Understanding of all Adobe creative tools
• Some creative industry experience is a plus
Work Environment/Physical Demands/Schedule:
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all activities, tasks, and skills
required of people in the position.
Kindly submit at the contact email id: email@example.com
Design portfolio of previous work
Design Competition Assignment- to produce and submit a portfolio package including design ideas with brochures, cards, products and presentation templates
Due date: Monday, March 4th 2019
- Final Joining: Tilonia visit by selected candidate and in-hand appointment letter.