The Fundraiser’s role will require a close working relationship with the Head of Fundraising and Development and other Program teams of Barefoot College. You will be responsible for developing innovative strategies to secure funding from Private Sector CSR, trusts, foundations and institutions. You will be expected to seek new funding opportunities, develop grant proposals and manage successful grants. We expect the fundraiser to develop and deliver within a specified timeframe.
For the full description, please click here.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the programmatic areas and the global business strategy of Barefoot College International
- Work collaboratively with other fund raising staff and Heads of Fundraising and Development, to develop and implement fundraising strategies for Barefoot College International
- Seek new funding opportunities accordingly – writing to new CSRs and searching new Grants opportuunities
- Develop new donors. Build relationships with Trusts, Foundations, institutional donors, Private Sector CSR and high profile and high net worth individuals;
- Maximise fundraising opportunities and financial returns;
- Develop grant proposals and manage successful grants;
- Organise off line and online events and to develop and manage relationships with donors;
- Monitor developments and trends in digital fundraising. Attend networking events and meetings with potential donors;
- Ensure fundraising practices are compliant with regulatory standards;
- Contribute to overall strategic and financial planning as required.
To learn more about the skills, education and experience required, compensation and location please download the full Job Description here.
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do mention the job code in the subject line of your application. Given the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are limited to those who are shortlisted.
Last date to receive applications: 15 – May – 2022